GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Thursday, June 16, 2005

From the mailbag...

Here's a nice e-mail I received today....
I am sure there were gays that supported Hitler too! Gay and conservative? We need basic human rights before you will ever have "the right" to belong to the conservative party. You may attend their events, but you are just their toilet paper, they let you hang out, but they wipe themselves with YOU.
I'm speechless. Some people really think that gays have a 'liberal' gene and just can't be conservative!

Sorry, but I believe in fiscal conservatism, social libertarianism...and I am appalled at leftist political correctness.

Hey, I do sometimes get nice e-mails too!