GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I'm not so sure I want to feel their presence...

Gee, I'd like to be free from the presence of government. In Iran, it looks like they are really going to feel something....
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Wednesday that the presence of the government among people and establishment of direct contact with people from all walks of life is a must and that people should feel the presence of government.

President Ahmadinejad made the remarks upon arrival in the city of Birjand, South Khorasan province on a three-day tour of the province.

Speaking to reporters, he said the government and nation should be considered as a unified entity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home