GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Friday, November 18, 2005

Iran ships rockets to Hezbollah...

I'd like to know more about this...
Iran has supplied Hezbullah with more than 10,000 short-range rockets and most of the weapons are deployed in southern Lebanon within reach of Israel, an Israeli diplomat said Thursday.

The rockets, some of which were provided by Syria, have a range of up to 110 kilometers, said Jeremy Issacharoff, the new deputy Israeli ambassador to Washington, at a conference on Iran sponsored The Israel Project, a nongovernment advocacy group.

"In Israeli terms, that range can be a heavyweight," Issacharoff said.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have nothing to say about the "Iran rockets".
I just read your profile, and I have to admit that I've always been intrigued by the conservative gay person.
How can you logically embrace that type of ideology? I'm not trying to be a smartass. I just see an extreme amount of inconsistency with your pattern(s) of thought, and I'd like to know more.
I have a friend who is gay and right. (He's also a terrible alcoholic.) And it whenever he begins to talk about the greatness of Dubya, I'm reminded of the black guy that wanted to become a member of the KKK. Do you know what I mean?
Namaste,
Dan Patterson
oddjobdrummer@hotmail.com

11:21 AM  
Blogger GayandRight said...

The plain fact of the matter is that there is not a liberal gene that gay people have. Like many people, I have conservative viewes, and I am gay.

Being gay is a sexual orientation; being conservative is a political orientation; they aren't mutually exclusive.

fred

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home