GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Is the NDP in trouble?

They must be. They are the only party right now running attack ads. They've clearly been targeting the Liberals on their web site - with their Martin bingo and they analysis of Liberal TV ads. One of my friends pointed out tonight that we should watch Layton during the first debate - he doubts he'll even look at Stephen Harper.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't particularly like Layton, but right now I think every leader other than Duceppe is doing a fantastic job of killing their parties. Perhaps next election the main choices will be the Marijuana party, Greens, Marxist-Leninists, and everpresent Bloc.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, I'm glad the NDP is doing this. Perhaps then the Conservatives can completely forgoe any attack ads whatsoever. If the NDP want to do it, the Conservatives should just ride their coattails. It only makes the Left look bad.

Funny thing... I moved in Scarborough Rouge-River a few months ago. Didn't even realize this is Layton's riding. Maybe I'll be able to help dump this chump. :-)

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home