GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Sunday, August 13, 2006

CBC shows its biases..


Gee the real news story is the announcement of a cease-fire.

Hat tip: Headlines and Deadlines

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quel surprise . . . the CBC has been off the rails for some time. The CBC and Bell/Globemedia/Torstar will all vie for the 'booby' award in one-sided reportage when the dust settles after this one.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, technically speaking, that headline is the truth. After all, Israel's offensive will end on Monday...

...Hezbollah's offensive on the other hand, will continue so long as the UN doesn't want them stopped.

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep thinking when will the left realise how wrong they are? I keep coming back to this as the answer. A leftist will realise they are wrong when a terrorist murders them and they are in the throws of death. It's kind of the WTF was I thinking moment. Ironically it's our job to make sure that moment doesn't happen. It's the burden of being right.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Jacques Beau Vert said...

Right on.

Anon, I don't know when at all the left (of which I generally count myself in) is going to clue in who, exactly, they're throwing their support to.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home