GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Gibson blames his tirade on criticism of his movie...

Let's face it, his blood alchohol level wasn't that high...
He said his words may have come from resentment following criticism he received before the release of "The Passion of the Christ."

"Now even before anyone saw a frame of film, for an entire year, I was subjected to a pretty brutal sort of public beating," he said. "And during the course of that, I think I probably had my rights violated in many different ways as an American, as an artist, as a Christian, just as a human being."

The 50-year-old Gibson said his tirade also may have been triggered by Israel's war in Lebanon. The Middle East has troubled him for a long time.

"I remember thinking when I was 20, man, that place is going to drag us all into the black hole, you know, just the difficulty over there," he said.

Asked by Sawyer what Jews are responsible for, Gibson replied: "What are they responsible for? I think that they're not blameless in the conflict. There's been aggression and retaliation and aggression. It's just part of being in conflict, and being at war. So, they're not blameless.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ho odd , when I got a little tipsy people loved me becuase I got even funnier with anicdotal humour about life.
Mel must have a special illness
that causes booze to release the Antisemite DNA code to start a mindless tirade that blames the Jews for everything.
In fact, I also used to sing during my humour and people said I was great and told me about the show I put on, funny how booze made me funnier yet with Mel Blank
he got stupidier and spewed hatred.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home