GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

BBC giving advice to the Palestinians????

Now, that's something that makes me want to throw up...
The BBC has been advertising for a “Project Director, Palestinian Territories” to advise Palestinian journalists. On what? Impartiality?

“And I thought WE hated the Israelis,” I can imagine Hamas journalists saying after an hour or two of Auntie’s “advice”.

Like me, you may have been unaware that building up broadcast media in the West Bank and Gaza was part of the BBC’s remit. But let me quote the advertisement:

“The Project Director will be responsible for managing and co-ordinating delivery of the Trust’s EIDHR-Dutch co-funded project in Palestine titled: ‘Support for the Palestinian Media Sector with Focus on Building Sustainable Mechanisms for Professional Development of Journalists and Media Professionals’. The project aims to increase the level of networking and dialogue between media professionals in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home