GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Saturday, October 03, 2009

I met the most hated man in Mecca....


I spent the whole day yesterday with Kurt Westergaard yesterday in Toronto.

I was part of the entourage yesterday and was with Kurt Westergaart for the taping of the Michael Coren show (to be shown on Tuesday, check your local listings), to the National Post for some interviews.

What a hero for our times!

Kurt is a funny, honest and totally disarming person. I believe the last thing on his mind was being the centre of such a controversy. I don't want to say too much, since I want people to watch his appearance on Coren, and I will be posting video of the show after it airs. In addition, Kurt did an interview for the International Free Press Society, and I will be linking to that as well.

So, please read the National Post story today (front page), check out Coren on Tuesday, and check this blog for video of Westergaard's interviews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home