GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kick a Jew Day....

Not a joke....this really happened in Florida...
Ten middle school students in Naples, Florida have been suspended after taking part in what they termed "Kick a Jew Day" at their school, school district officials reported.

The one day in-school suspensions were served earlier this week.

The incident occurred a day before red-haired students were targeted at a California middle schoool in what was a Facebook group called "Kick a Ginger Day," which some say was inspired by the popular American animation series South Park.

2 Comments:

Blogger KURSK said...

I could never understand why people would want to pick on the red haired of all people..don't they know it's the gingers that have the volatile temper that will make you wish you never picked on them?

12:57 AM  
Anonymous Jason said...

You have a great blog here. I'm a first-time visitor but I like what I'm seeing. I have a blog myself where people from all around the world come and debate on popular issues. I think you would provide some valuable insight to us all. Also, I was wondering if we could do a link exchange. If you would like to, please leave a comment under my "Compadres" page saying when you have my link up and I'll return the favor.

Please let me know.

Jason
DEBATEitOUT.com

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home