GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Monday, October 24, 2011

Hello, everybody

Bruce Bawer here. I want to start by thanking Fred for inviting me to hang around here this week.

I first met Fred a couple of years ago when he invited me to speak in Ottawa and elsewhere under the auspices of the Free Thinking Film Society. We have kept in touch ever since, and I spent time with him again this June when he invited my friend Hege Storhaug to Canada to lecture and I tagged along to introduce her. Over these years he has become one of my heroes – at once a man of thought and a man of action, principled, gutsy, tireless, and generous of spirit. It's an honor to be a guest blogger here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home