GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Thursday, April 07, 2005

This Just In: High Blood Sugar Makes You Anti-Semitic!

Well, we've now learned why David Ahenakew went on an anti-semitic tirade last year:
"I know that when my diabetic sugar goes up, you get blurry in the eyes and you get dizzy spells,'' he said, describing his state the morning of his conference address.

"I was feeling tired. I don't know how to describe it, but I wasn't ready,'' he said, noting that the two glasses of wine he drank the night before probably made matters worse.
You see, you have to be 'ready' when you are asked to talk about Jewish people.