GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

10 things you'll NEVER hear Ban Ki-Moon Say....

1. Israel has the right to self-defence...

2. Hey, when on earth will you stop these rockets???

3. I can't help you until you recognize Israel as a Jewish state.

4. I love the multiculturalism of Israel.....

5. Whatever happened to the Jews in the Muslim world? Where are they?

6. Let's resettle Palestinian refugees in the west bank....

7. We need an international effort to stop anti-semitism, particularly in the muslim world...

8. This Human Rights Council is a joke...even I can't take it seriously...

9. I hope more countries boycott Durban II.

10. How come there are no churches or synagogues in Saudi Arabia???

11. Let's not help people in Gaza until they adhere to non-violence...

If you have your favorite expression that Ban Ki-Moon would never say...let me know...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things Ban Ki Moon would never say;
To the arabs, stop teaching your children to hate
To the U N stop "demonizing" one side.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home