GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Police remove Israeli flag in Germany...


Here's a first-hand report from an Anti-Israeli rally in Germany...
Today, 10.000 people demonstrated against Israel here in my hometown Duisburg (Germany) and to express their solidarity with Hamas. So, my girlfriend and me put two Israel flags out of the windows of our flat in the 3rd floor. During the demonstration which went through our street the police broke into our flat and removed the flag of Israel. The statement of the police was to de-escalate the situation, because many youth demonstrators were on the brink of breaking into our apartment house. Before this they threw snowballs, knifes and stones against our windows and the complete building. We both were standing on the other side of the street and were shocked by seeing a police officer standing in our bedroom and opening the window to get the flag. The picture illustrate this situation. The police acquiesced in the demands of the mob.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a German-American, this makes me want to kick someone. Hard. Preferably in the vulnerable dangly bits.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Curls said...

As a Jewish Canadian, the German police action does not surprise me.
If the situation had been reversed with a Palestian flag in the window, they would have left it there. Jews/Israel always wrong, Muslim/Arab always right.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what would have happened had there been a cartoon of Muhammad posted on the window.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fred, it took me awhile, to find the fortitude, to click on the video...

"Land's sake my blood pressure"

Wow, that is scary to watch.

You bring us the REAL DEAL!

And... I thank you for it!

I mourn...the death of the world!

But, I will not turn away from the truth...

Thanks, again
(no voice)

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing surprising.

Jews are still left in Europe who have the guts to display their jewishness? Now THAT'S a SURPRISE.

Jews have no future in Europe and England. An ocean of Islam is about to wash over the continent, and they cannot survive. Come to Canada, US, Australia if you want to try to live freely, and maybe help hold back the tide over here a bit.

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon @1:45p.m.

Case in point, "Nothing surprising"

That itself is scary...the truth is!

Isn't it sad... to say come over here and hope for the best!

But, I hear you.
(no voice)

(no voice)

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home