GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BBC spends tons of cash to suppress report of anti-Israel bias....

I'm sure they'll do everything possible to block publication...
The BBC has spent hundreds of thousands on a legal fight to block publication of a report on alleged bias in its Middle East reporting.

The Law Lords today ruled that a campaigner who is pursuing a battle to force the broadcaster to make the report public can continue his fight.

But this means the BBC will probably have to spend thousands more as the case is set to rumble on for months until a final decision is reached.

The corporation is understood to have already used about £200,000 of licence fee cash trying to prevent it having to release the Balen Report.

3 Comments:

Blogger robins111 said...

Sooner or later the weasels have to come out of the henhouse.

I hope they get slapped with a lawsuit of epic costs.

I can't wait for someone who has the balls to do the same in Canada, I can't wait for the cbc/ctv spin-doctors try to explain this one.

good post Fred, and timely

1:21 PM  
Blogger Thermblog said...

By the time this comes to fruition, Lord Ahmed will be Prime Minister and as per precedent, the response to the legal order to release the documents will be, "NO, NO, NO."

Of course it won't matter as the BBC will have been renamed to BCB.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I despise the BBC. I am forced by law to pay its subscription but rarely if ever watch it. If it stopped tomorrow I would not lose any sleep. It's bias is sicknening.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home