GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Morocco ends tolerance of gays...

But, were they ever really tolerated???
Morocco announces the end of tolerance with regard to homosexuality, is the title of the full page article in today's El Pais, referring to the initiative which the Ministry for the interior in Morocco is using to 'confront all actions which go against religious and moral values, within the framework of the law''. An article with the headline in red on the front page of magazine Al Michaal triggered the reaction by the government in Rabat; in it a gay Moroccan couple tell the story of their wedding, reciting a prayer which comes before the reading from the Koran. The formula is very common in Morocco, between heterosexual couples as well, but it does not mean that the union is legal. In a message quoted by El Pais, the Ministry for the interior registered "voices in the media which are trying to make a case for ignoble behaviour which is a provocation to national public opinion and which are against the moral values and teachings of our society". The government will carry act against these people "within the framework of current laws". Homosexuality is punishable in Morocco from six months to three years imprisonment, even though courts do not usually pass sentences for this kind of crime. Nevertheless arrests of gays are commonly made as a 'deterrent''. El Pais notes that "while several publications are indulgent towards Moroccan gays, the main body of the press is asking for a strong hand against perverts".

Thanks to James for sending this...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you mentioned this because my Business Website keeps all the IP addresses and what nation they originate from.
My website promotes products that are Eco-friendly and are Fully Accessible,some of my Inventions also promote Child Safety and Sports by setting aside profits to Local childrens sports team or Buildings.
Several of my patents will have 10% of the Assignment reserved for a Childrens fund to pay for Free dental care to any Child for the baby teeth so they can eat properly and go to school in a healthy mode free of tooth aches and gum infection.

And while I do not agree fully with public displays of overt nudity by people claiming to be Homosexuals, I still want the Universal Human Rights to apply to everyone no matter where you live.

Because of that stance I have now started reviewing the website Hits for the IP address and I have already put some nations on my IP-Block Filter to no longer access my Inventions to view them.

Oddly though, the first 4 IP Codes on the Block List are Islamic Ruled Countries with Shariah law , Morocco had just showed up last week with 42 hits and 7 pages viewed .
If these oppressive ba$tard$ do not improve Human Rights for gays and females , then I will not allow them any Licensing Agreements to build my product there . This includes the rabid islamist States that exalt Muhammad as the perfect man while we all know about how he raped a 9year old child and blamed in on God because Allah promised him a Virgin as a reward for obeying him and spreading Islams message of Peace and Human Rights.

But the bads news for Ontario and Toronto is that I also can not do business here because of the overt Nudity in public during the Pride parade by males that expose themselves to little boys as Miller and Police Chief Blair along with Jack and Olivia take part in the parade to endorse this Child Abuse .
It can't be both ways, I'll will fight for basic Human right for gays in other nations but I must also fight for Childrens Rights on Earth in every corner .
I know this had irked many gays that have attack my opinions and hurled vile insults at me, but I will never accept pedophilia or Child Abuse as healthy for instilling Tolerance in this Diverse Multicultural Toronto.
I don't care if the pedophile is hetero-sexaul or homo-sexual, the damage to the child is just as bad and Illegal no matter what Miller and Blair ascribe to just to keep the peace for one day out of the year.

I'm willing to go to jail to protect children , but it looks like Miller,Kyle Rae,Dalton McGuinty and others won't join me because the power and money in Politics superceeds Childrens Rights .


Let the insults begin.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home