GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Friday, May 08, 2009

'Militants' set town on fire...

I am not sure why I have blogged this story. I have no idea who the 'militants' are...but I have my suspicions. Regardless, just think of it...a small village...somewhere....was decimated by thugs..
Suspected militants set ablaze to more than ten houses in a remote village in central Assam's North Cachar Hills district early this morning.

Official sources said the extremists went to Jorai village, about 9 km from the district headquarters of Haflong, and set ablaze the houses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home