My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (

Wednesday, June 16, 2010


Blogger Hanz said...

Apparently that is only 20% of the aid needed and as the occupying force, Israel is responsible for not providing the other 80%.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Guest4096 said...

Hanz , where do you get your statistics from?

2:23 PM  
Blogger GayandRight said...

Israel is not occupying Gaza!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Hanz said...

This particular stat came from Jeremy Paxman on Newsnight.

4:26 PM  
Blogger GayandRight said...

Where did he get it from? That's not good enough as a source. But, then you can't expect much from Hanz...he's always short on facts.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Hanz said...

Newsnight is not a good enough source? I promise to just get my stats from The Israeli Government Press Office from now on then.

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Huckleberry Friend said...

Hamas apparently creates artificial 'shortages' by keeping some of the goods Israel allows in, and some of the stuff is out and out stolen by the Hamas leadership (which is corrupt, by the way). It's a way of controlling the people in Gaza.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home