GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Friday, July 01, 2011

Happy Canada Day!

Here is my Canada Day message from Canada.com....
We’ll have to stare down China and promote Taiwan; we’ll have to actively support Iranian opposition groups; we’ll have to push the West into coherent positions on the Arab spring; and we’ll have to prod NATO from time to time. Want the CBC to do something useful for a change? How about CBC Farsi uniting Iranians around the world? Sure beats Little Mosque on the Prairie, no?
Please read my whole article...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home