GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

L'amour, toujours l'amour


Jay Nordlinger in National Review:

I’ve quoted to you before what Jimmy Carter said in 2009 on receiving an award from the PLO: “I have been in love with the Palestinian people for many years.” He has been far less in love, of course, with the Israeli people, and with Jewish people in general.

         Most of us fall in love with individuals. I believe it’s true that Carter
         fell in love with Palestinians as a class.  I think his love is not pure,
         however, because I think it comes from, or at least is fed by, his
         hatred of the Israelis.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home