GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Friday, April 22, 2005

Free speech but poor taste...

Two students have been suspended for wearing "I love my vagina" buttons - inspired by the play, "The Vagina Monologues".
As a show of support, more than 100 students have ordered T-shirts bearing "I (heart) My Vagina" for girls and "I Support Your Vagina" for boys.
I fully support free speech, and I would leave them alone. But, isn't this still poor taste? Do we really need this in high school?