GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Sunday, July 30, 2006

CBC omits what Mel Gibson said in drunken tirade...

Look at how CBC reports Mel Gibson's horrible remarks...
Movie director Mel Gibson has issued a statement apologizing for his "out of control" behaviour and remarks made while being arrested in California under suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.

The actor's statement did not divulge details of the "despicable" remarks he confesses to have made and his publicist, Alan Nierob, has also refused to make comment. Some reports in U.S. media on Sunday suggested the remarks were anti-Semitic in nature.
But, the London Sunday Times had no such problem.
According to police records, Gibson, a strict Catholic, then launched into an anti-semitic tirade, referring to “f****** Jews” and stating that “the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world”. He also repeatedly insulted the police officers, addressing one female sergeant as “sugar tits”.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

I was aware of Mel Gibson's anti-semitism, but was not aware of his ability to blow up like that. He got his anti-semitism from his father... a known Holocaust denier.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sugar tits?"

I'm gonna remember that one the next time I want to get slapped upside the head by some unfamiliar woman.

Although my wife might not complain if I said that to her.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sugar tits?"

I'm gonna remember that one the next time I want to get slapped upside the head by some unfamiliar woman.

Although my wife might not complain if I said that to her.

BTW, I've always admired Gibson's work for the most part but it would appear the "Jew" comments have sunk his boat.
He's aplogized but do the comments show a man who was drunk and perhaps a little mentally unbalanced or did the booze simply let his real thoughts out of their tight little cages?

discuss.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home