GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ahmadinejad starts blogging....

Now, I can read his ranting and faving without the distortion of the world's press.
State-run television announced the blog's launch on Sunday, urging the public to send written messages to the president through the website.

In his first entry Ahmadinejad wrote about his childhood, the country's Islamic revolution and Iran's war with Iraq.

The blog also asks readers to participate in an online poll which asks if they think the United States and Israel are "pulling the trigger for another world war".

3 Comments:

Blogger Danté said...

You have got to be kidding me.

Wonder if he allows comments?

Naaaah...

12:46 AM  
Blogger Danté said...

Well I'll be dipped, he does.

I sent him a doozy.

1:36 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

I've been trying for 30 mins to see it. I've seen the layout but the server was too busy to load content.

Now, I'm getting a page that seems to be a typical "search redirect index page", if you know what I mean. The title is now "National Integrated Services Network"

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home