GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Monday, December 15, 2008

How cruel can Hamas get???

Pretty cruel...and the international community just doesn't care about Schalit...
During Sunday's massive Hamas rally in Gaza City to mark 21 years since its founding, a Hamas member masquerading as kidnapped IDF soldier St.-Sgt. Gilad Schalit was led to the stage by Hamas militiamen.

The "show" was aimed at exerting pressure on Israel to succumb to Hamas's demand to release some 1,000 Palestinian prisoners in return for Schalit.

The activist, who was dressed in an IDF uniform, pleaded for his life in Hebrew and begged the Israeli government to do its utmost to return him home.

"Shalom to my father and mother, I miss my father, I miss my mother," the "soldier" declared as hundreds of thousands of Hamas supporters shouted, "We will never recognize Israel."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home