GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Saturday, March 07, 2009

More video from Malmo...



There are clearly yelling a chant about Jews and Khaybar - the battle between Muhammad and the Jews in 629. Does anybody have an exact translation???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Swedish ain't great. I think the protesters chanted, "My'ah wife-a is a whore."

Here's the Swedish Chef translation performed at The Dialectizer (http://rinkworks.com/dialect/):

"My veeffe-a is a vhure-a."

Listen to the beginning of the video.

7:06 AM  
Blogger ChrisinMB said...

"Khaybar Khaybar ya Yahud, jaysh Muhammad saya‘ud"
translation is:
"Khaybar, Khaybar o Jews, the army of Muhammad will return"

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home