GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Friday, June 12, 2009

What's next? Virginity certificates for muslim teachers???


What a ridiculous situation!

The picture above is students at this school...
A classroom assistant has been forced to quit her job at a strict Muslim girls' school after parents launched an email campaign claiming she was a man.

Shifa Patel, who dressed traditionally in a hijab and full-length robe while at work, had to submit herself to a humiliating medical examination after the petition demanded she prove her gender.

The headteacher at Al-Islah Muslim Girls' School in Blackburn, Lancashire, even sent a letter to parents reassuring them that Ms Patel was female in an attempt to quash the growing discontent.
Al-Islah girls' school in Blackburn

Al-Islah Muslim Girls' School: A classroom assistant has been forced to quit her job after parents launched an email campaign claiming she was a man

But police had to be called in when an angry mob of parents gathered at the school gates demanding that she be sacked.

The hate campaign is believed to have begun when photographs of Ms Patel with short hair and wearing a shirt and trousers were copied from internet site Facebook. These were then circulated by email.

A distraught Ms Patel said: 'I have irrefutable medical evidence that I'm a woman.

'The people who have done this to me have hurt me so badly. I will never forgive those who did this to me and spread these lies.'

3 Comments:

Blogger Bert said...

And they wonder why the EU elections went the way they did.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Scott Merrithew said...

A distraught Ms Patel said: 'I have irrefutable medical evidence that I'm a woman'.
Imagine having to say those words.
Ridiculous!

Meanwhile Chas. Bono says she has medical evidence that she is really a man and finally she is going to force her body to agree.

10:51 AM  
Blogger somercet said...

I read the news today oh, boy,

Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire.

And though the holes were rather small,

They had to count them all.

Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall.


I knew that sounded familiar. Perhaps John meant a*#holes...

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home