Not more George Galloway....
This is a total waste of time...
The Federal Court has ordered a judicial review into the decision to ban a controversial British MP from entering Canada last spring.From my understanding, Galloway never actually tried to enter the country...so, I think there is something very wrong about this report.
George Galloway was refused entry in March. Immigration Minister Jason Kenney said it was due to Galloway’s outspoken support of Hamas, a Palestinian political group listed as a terrorist organization in Canada.
He had been scheduled to speak inToronto, Mississauga, Ottawa, and Montreal before receiving a letter from the Canada Border Services Agency saying he was inadmissible on security grounds.
On Friday, however, the Federal Court of Canada agreed to hear a review of Kenney’s order, according to a news release from the Toronto Coalition to Stop the War.
Said Galloway, “Jason Kenney may oppose my views, but he has no right to prevent Canadians themselves from hearing what I have to say. I look forward to challenging in court Mr. Kenney’s attack on free speech.