GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Jian Ghomeshi's phony media panel...

I was driving home from Toronto on Friday morning when I happened to list to part of Ghomeshi's show Q. His media panel for June 4th included the Editor of the Toronto Star, Judy Rebick, and Diane Francis.

The first topic was the flotilla and here's how it went:

Toronto Star editor (forget his name): Israel violated international law, pure and simple, but there is a problem with smuggling by Hamas.

Judy Rebick: This is a very simple story - Israel killed peace activists in cold blood.

Diane Francis: I agree with Judy.

This is what passes for debate on the CBC! Taxpayers are funding 'mush'. I don't mind someone criticizing Israel, but how about a real debate???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jen said...

Those so call 'peace activists were on the ship were not alloed to dock in Egypt nor Cyprus.
Funny no protest there against Egypt and Cyprus.

On another note; if those two fools at CBC were on board, I would not let them dock either.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Philanthropist said...

We pay these people to be deliberately ignorant - sucks. But they laugh all the way to the bank.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home