GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Horse abuse

So one of those Central Park carriage horses, the ones romanticized in films like Manhattancollapses in the street and dies.  I'm amazed it doesn't happen more often.  Every time I see one of those horses I shake my head in pity.  Does any horse in the civilized world live such an agitated life, clomping every day through the most hectic and noisy traffic anywhere, constantly being cut off by lunatic cab drivers, and being taken care of (supposedly) by people many of whom do not seem, to put it kindly, to be the most sensitive of souls?  Time to put an end to this animal abuse once and for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home