GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Prime Minister Layton mulling over election call...

Prime Minister Layton is considering whether we should have a fall election. However, it does look like the Liberals will be supporting PM Layton's moves to ban private health care...and thus put off an election.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love it. Prime Minister Layton indeed. You captured his arrogance in the simplest of descriptions. He thought he really wa someone from the first day he got the title as Leader of the NDP. Before he even got into the house in fact.

Jeremy Swanson

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ferrethouse, I hope to god that you are wrong, the idea just makes me ill! Take it back, take it back I say! ;-)

12:49 AM  
Blogger Politicagrll said...

Ferethouse: Where did you get all of this information about the dinner meeting. I'd like to read it...personally i think it's unlikely it occured.

I can't see the NDP membership agreeing to merge the parties. In Ontario the NDP and Liberals held one minority government together but under a very strict agreement and then went their seperate ways. The Liberals are so much more right wing now i don't see how even that is possible.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home