GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Ariel Sharon

It is not a happy day for peace today. Ariel Sharon has suffered a massive stroke, and nobody knows how serious this is. Let's hope for his recovery - and hope that he can re-enter politics. Sharon has shown some incredible resolve - resolve in facing up to Palestinian terrorism, and resolve in moving towards peace, and towards some painful Israeli concessions. He has surprised everybody by shwoing he is, indeed, a man of peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gay
I have a sister by that name. You have an unusual last name though but fun.
Ariel Sharon is one of the most daring political leaders in my generation. He called it as he saw it. Right or wrong. He reminds me of Pierre Trudeau in Canada. I feel that Sharon was more right and Trudeau more wrong.
Political Dabbler

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home