GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Thursday, August 30, 2007

China not ready to curb CO2 emissions....

I'll keep on saying it - CO2 emissions will continue to rise worldwide...let's be honest, if CO2 does cause global warming, well our only strategy is adaptation.
China should not be obligated to join any post-Kyoto Protocol international pact to curb global warming, a senior Chinese environmental official said here Wednesday.

Han Wenke, director-general of the Beijing-based Energy Research Institute of the National Development and Reform Commission, said China was simply not ready to join an international framework to combat global warming after the Kyoto Protocol expires in 2012.

1 Comments:

Blogger dmorris said...

The other day, India said the same thing, and I will repeat myself, good for them, both.

China and India have more sense than to strangle an emerging economy to satisfy the paranoid AGW crowd. I doubt if Al Gore is considered anything more than the losing politician he actually is, by either of those countries.I would expect them to sign on to Kyoto about the time Hell freezes over.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home