GayandRight

My name is Fred and I am a gay conservative living in Ottawa. This blog supports limited government, the right of the State of Israel to live in peace and security, and tries to expose the threat to us all from cultural relativism, post-modernism, and radical Islam. I am also the founder of the Free Thinking Film Society in Ottawa (www.freethinkingfilms.com)

Saturday, October 27, 2007

And, he's from a country at peace with Israel....

I don't really care about the handshake...but I just wish more Egyptians would show the world that peace really means peace...
An Egyptian player for Belgian football champion RSC Anderlecht refused to shake hands with Israeli players of Hapoel Tel Aviv at Thursday’s UEFA Cup match in Brussels, witnesses said.

Before the beginning of the match and at the end, 32-year-old midfielder Ahmad Hassan avoided any handshake with the Israeli team although the match took place correctly.

“He put himself on the side so as to avoid any handshake,” one witness," told EJP. "I was shocked," he said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home